The Wyatt Way: How Our SOPs Ensure Project Success
Over the course of the past twenty years, Wyatt Management has been honing our project management processes to ensure our jobs run smoothly and efficiently from start to finish. These standard operating procedures (SOPs) are known as the Wyatt Way. From estimating and pre-construction planning to job close-out, our Project Managers, Project Coordinators, Superintendents, and Accounting Teamwork in lock-step following proven workflows for each phase of the job. The Wyatt Way is ever-evolving, and we continue to refine it over time.
The benefits of working with a GC that employs SOPs include:
- A high-quality, consistent level of service from one Project Manager and Superintendent to the next.
- Speed and efficiency in the project start-up and close out process.
- Subcontractor partners that work seamlessly with the GC to keep the project scope and schedule on-track.
- Less opportunity for error or costly mistakes.
- Job-site safety for workers, employees and the public.
- Shorter punch lists as quality issues are addressed throughout the course of the project.